BEEP Things that Go!

April 30, 2018

Author
No data
Illustrations
Shutterstock, istockphoto
Publishing house
Parragon
Price
9.99£
Type
Soundbook
Age
No data






The book has ten pages, each of them has a different vehicle (tractor, monster truck, train, lorry, helicopter, car, police car, fire engine, dumper truck, bulldozer) and it’s short description.

Graphics are a combination of photos and computer graphics. For example, the car is on a drawing road, the helicopter flies between drawing clouds. This is a very interesting trick. On the right side there is a panel with separate buttons. The sound is very loud and insistent, but in this case it’s exactly what we expect - this is how such vehicles make noise. At the top, there are bookmarks for cars, but only those that are on the right side. Why?

Zo likes to watch this book very much. It seems to be avoiding sounds, but if I run them, she imitates them, so I don’t know how to interpret this. This is not my favorite book, but I can’t say that I don’t like it. The combination of graphics and photos in this book simply doesn’t fascinate me.


You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook