Jack Quack and Birthday Friends

May 12, 2018


Author
No data
Illustrations
No data
Publishing house
North Parade Publishing
Price
12.99£
Type
Puppet
Age
3+






The book tells about a duck who is having his birthday. He walks around the farm and invites animals to the party. However, the pigs can’t, because they have the cleaning, cocks - washing, horses - laundry, cow - dusting. Jack saddened more and more with every refusal. In the end, when the duckling sat with tears in his eyes, his friends appeared with a birthday surprise.

The graphics are much simplified, I don’t like it. But I like the colors, they are alive and reflect the rural climate. I also don’t like the fact that everyone is selling a duck. After all, it was his birthday, after all, they could give him some attention. The puppet is cool and works well when reading.

This isn’t Zo's favorite book, but the hand puppet makes her come back to her. I have an observation that don’t specifically concern this book. This is another book about which I write, which has a soft cover (in this book I learned that there is a thin layer of sponge covered with cardboard). I think that Zoya was too small for them, because really all this type of book broke her back somewhere around her first birthday.


You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook