The Very Clever Crocodile

June 03, 2018

Author
Jack Tickle
Illustrations
Jack Tickle
Paper engineering
Martin Taylor
Publishing house
Little Tiger Press
Price
8.99£
Type
Pop-ups
Age
3+







In the book you will find few exotic, swampy animals: piranhas, water buffalo, crocodile, flamingo, warthog, frog, pelican and chameleon.

Each animal is accompanied by a short rhyme. The graphics are beautiful and full of vivid colors, and the subject is created for "jumping out". Here, I bow before Martin Taylor - he's great at what he does. The books that he designs want to open and close, open and close, open ... see how it all plays with each other. For sure you still remember the "dragon's cave" - ​​you can’t forget it. I think that such books will be deeply rooted in the memory of every child.

Zo loves the book and she's been tearing off some parts ... she checks to see if the piranhas have sharp teeth or try to jump with a frog (which has been a permanent cripple without three limbs).

I really like that this is not a standard set of animals. I like colors and graphics, you also know what I think about pop-up elements. However, I have some objections to this item. I don’t know what to think about the story. It is not necessary, because the nursery rhymes are also cool, but I have objections or whether 3.5 year old Zuza would be delighted with them. I can’t resist and compare this position with the previous one, and she was much more fun.

Other in collection:
The Very Bouncy Bear, The Very Busy Bee, The Very Dizzy Dinosaur, The Very Friendly Firefly, The Very Happy Hen, The Very Lazy Lion, The Very Silly Shark, The Very Smiley Snowman



You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook