A Bedtime Tale

April 20, 2018


Author
No data
Illustrations
Justine Ablett
Publishing house
Igloobooks
Price
5.99£
Type
Touch-and-feel
Age
0+







Goodnight book. Mrs. Owl flies through the woods and says goodnight to squirrels, ducklings, bunnies, hedgehogs. At the end she says goodnight to the reader, who can see themselves in the mirror on the last page.

When assessing a book on the cover, I would have to write that it must be a trash, because what can it be when you see, stars in such strange colors? It turns out that it is nothing else, like the night colors of the forest. Plus nice graphics and we already have something nice to look at. They became stars. Maybe they actually serve to change the pages, but Zoja doesn’t understand it and she changes it like in any book.

Zo fell in love with this position, because animals is her age target. But otherwise... mirror! She instantly knew that must make the peekaboo here!

What I'm thinking? The book is pretty, but if it is for a 0+ kid? Probably not. I my opinion it is suitable at least for 9 months old. The newborn would get migraines with it. One more conclusion comes to me, though not related to the book but the publishing house. It is very difficult to find out about their books. We only have a few, but there is no author, illustrator or age. This particular booklet as I can’t find on the pages of the publishing house. So that what I have on the cover must be enough ... I do not like it!

Other in collection:
Tiny Friends




You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook