Diggers

April 18, 2018

Author
Fiona Watt
Illustrations
Rachel Wells
Publishing house
Usborne
Price
8.99£
Type
Touch-and-feel
Age
No data







Book about diggers.
On the following pages, we will see diggers with an emphasis on another element: wheels, shovels, shiny windows. The elements specified in the text are made of various materials. There are a lot of them, some invoiced, shiny foils, skai, embossed cardboard, fur. Really, there is a lot place to touching!

Although the graphics are very simple, it is also very detailed ... How did they do it, that you can look at it and the brain doesn’t scream? I mostly think about the scenery here. We have a construction site, a farm, a city, a gravel pit (?) And a rubbish dump. Especially the last is filled with details to the horizon.
I must also add that the book, as a sixteen-year-old, is in quite good shape, even though, as you already know, Zo tests books in many ways.

Actually, I don't know why Zo doesn’t like this book. I hold it in my hand and I can’t answer that question. Maybe this is just about the multitude of everything? I really do not know.

P.S. after social consultations, it turned out that ... it is one of the favorite books! Apparently this is not topic for reading with mum. Such topics are for rework only with dad!




You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook